As a reader of my blog, you are a big part of my life. I vent to you, I include you in our celebrations, I spill my secrets to you and I give you advice. You're basically my best friends, whether you like it or not, and if we're going to be best friends, then I need to fill you in about some of the (sometimes weird) things that make me, me:
1. If we don't have guests over, I pee with the door open.
2. I freakishly love popping pimples.
3. I read magazines from back to front.
4. I'm usually dressed in yoga pants - it's like I'm working out all day, right?
5. I only wash my hair twice a week.
6. I've self diagnosed myself with ADHD - I have the attention span of a walnut.
7. My favorite 'meal' is lettuce and blue cheese chunks slathered in Franks Red Hot.
8. I have the best conversations with myself while I'm driving.
9. I'm a junkologist - I get tingly while digging through thrift stores and yard sales.
10. My closet is color coordinated.
11. If I eat ice cream at night I have nightmares.
12. I never match my socks before I put them on.
13. My "pet name" for TJ is Charlie.
14. I Google the end of movies while I am watching them.
15. I drink the juice out of the pickle jar.
16. I'm a freebird on my blog and Twitter, but my Facebook is under lock and key.
17. I can put both of my ankles behind my head, a'la human pretzel.
18. My eyes are blue, green and orange.
19. Gel toothpaste makes me gag. I can only use paste.
20. I sleep sideways if I'm in bed by myself.
So, my dear bloggy friends, what do I need to know about you?
Leave a comment or link up a blog post below: