This #BackYourSnack post has been compensated by #CollectiveBias Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I have something wicked exciting to pass along to you today – a chance to win $10,000!
But first, some words and a recipe ;)
Like most of the yummy dishes that I share here on the good ‘ole blog, many of them are quick, easy and delicious ideas that I know that you, my readers, can confidently recreate in your own kitchens. That feeling of confidence is important to me because my own kitchen is my “happy place” … and it’s my hope that I’m able to share the joy of cooking and entertaining with many of you through what I share here … like this yummy Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken Wing Dip, for instance:
#FarmRich BBQ Breaded Chicken Wings*
8oz cream cheese, softened
8oz sour cream
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
1/3 cup ranch dressing
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
*Reserve BBQ Sauce packet
1. Cook Farm Rich BBQ Breaded Chicken Wings according to package
2. After the chicken wings have come out of the oven, set them aside to cool off for a few moments and reduce the oven to 350F
3. In a large oven safe dish combine cream cheese, sour cream, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese and the BBQ sauce from the #FarmRich BBQ Breaded Chicken Wings package
4. Shred chicken meat off the bones
5. Add shredded chicken into the other ingredients in the bowl and stir well
6. Put dish in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted
Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite Walmart Fresh veggies like celery and carrots.
Do you think that you could come up with a creative snack hack recipe that uses something from the #FarmRich frozen snacks product line (located in your local Walmart freezer section)? Snacks includes noms like Italian Style Meatballs, Breaded Mushrooms, Toasted Ravioli Mozzarella Bites, Crispy Dill Pickles and more. Have an idea? BRING IT!
Farm Rich is hosting a “Back Your Snack” contest from 8/1/15 until 8/23/15, with finalists ideas being demoed at these Walmart locations on 9/19-9/20 and 10/10-10/11. The main focus for the judging criteria is the quality of the recipe and the use of required ingredients – not the quality of your photos – so even if you’re not a “recipe blogger” or a great photographer you still have a chance to win … and the winner will receive TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!! What do you have to lose? For all of the important legal “stuff” and details, check out the full rule book here. Have fun and good luck!